Friday, November 20, 2009

FOOD INC. FREE DVD DOWNLOAD


its FRIDAY! and instead of renting "grease" again, do yourself a massive favor and download this move: FOOD INC.
def not a dinner movie, but if u even remotely care about the food you eat and where it comes from....this is must see...

...confession: it made me glad i dont eat red meat but very sad that i enjoy chicken as much as i do...

enjoy
METTY DERTMERCHANT
SWEATSHOP UNION

PLOT:
The film examines large-scale agricultural food production in the United States, concluding that the meat and vegetables produced by this type of economic enterprise leads to inexpensive but unhealthy and environmentally harmful food.

LINK:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4RNQXZPW

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about that film... I guess I'll have to give into peer pressure and watch it. I don't eat much red meat, either, but am a huge fan of poultry... Delicious goodness filled with protein and not with fat or carbs. Awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that film, to know about food! But I usualy eat meat

    ReplyDelete